68 Barracuda headliner rods

-

Darren

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey guys got a new headliner from yearone for my 68 FB. Any body know the order the rods go? They look to be different lengths. And any tips would be welcome too. By the way my windshield is is installed.. thanks

I can look at mine tonight. What specifically do you need to know.

Okay, my headliner is in so I'm estimating on the measurements of the rods. Starting at the windshield it looks like the first (front) rod is 48". From there moving toward the rear the rods get longer. It looks like at about 1" increments (49",50". . .) Again, I'm estimating the best I can with a measuring tape. Hope this helps.

Okay, my headliner is in so I'm estimating on the measurements of the rods. Starting at the windshield it looks like the first (front) rod is 48". From there moving toward the rear the rods get longer. It looks like at about 1" increments (49",50". . .) Again, I'm estimating the best I can with a measuring tape. Hope this helps.
So what you are saying is the shortest rod is towards front windshield, and they get longer (aprox 1" increments ) to the rear window? You must of been cursing me when you where taking those measurements eh?
... very cool of you to take the time for that. Thanks

That's correct. They go shortest at the front to longest at the rear.
No problem. Let me know if you have more questions as you go along. You can pm me so I'll see it quicker. There was no cursing. I've asked plenty of questions on here and folks have taken the time to help so just paying back. Of course, there's always a few that make me feel stupid but I just ignore them!
BTW, How's everything up there in Canada?

Everything is great here, thanks for asking. ..well... besides waiting for NHL hockey to start up agian... I have to say that this forum is one of the greatest on the Web ( I am a member to aproxx 6 others ) thanks to members like you . I will let you know if I need any more help.. thanks

-
Back