-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gregcon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I've had this car for over 25 years and it's been sitting right where you see it the whole time...sorry the pics are bad, I know I should clean it up but had limited time.

It has a small block - said to be a 360 - with a column shift auto trans. I've never looked at the rear end but it's probably a 7-1/4". Bucket seats, no console. The car is generally complete and has had no big hits or rust. On the rust....I will need to pull the car out and see if it has any rust and where it is. I believe, from memory, that it is rust free.

I bought this car in part because the grilles are in nice shape and would respond well to the usual cleaning and polishing. 25 years ago they were hard to find in nice shape and I'm guessing still are.

I'm interested in trading for a 68-69 Dart or Valiant...I'd prefer a Valiant but a Dart would be OK. If you have a nicer car than mine I could add cash. If you car has a lot $$$ in mechanical parts (like fresh engine, trans, rear, etc.) that means not a lot to me as I have drivetrain parts and plans of my own already. I do want a car that is otherwise complete, rust free, and major-accident free.

Drop me a PM if interested, thanks!

Sorry...car is in Georgetown TX 78628. I might be able to trailer it elsewhere.

front left.JPG

front right.JPG

360.JPG

right rear.JPG

Last edited:
might be interested, depending on location ...I have a 68 and a 69 dart.

distance will probably be a deal killer ...again.

I am in Colorado so we shall see how far off from TX it is

But of course. Was trying to use my super sleuth powers of deduction and figure out the approx. location since I am interested in it and might have a vehicle of interest for him. Also, looking at the local time difference between he & I (if he has it set correctly), I believe puts him in the right time zone too. I need to get my Sherlock Holmes hat on and bust out the magnifying glass and pipe now. ;)

His personal information says 77043 zip code which is Houston Texas. Really not that hard to determine location. Even when the rules say to post a location.

can you post pictures of the underneath
Will you sell the car? If so how much?

I plan to pull the car out and get a better look at it in the next few weeks. I'm not interested in selling it unless I find another car first.

I am interested in buying it. Have cash $$ . If you find something you like.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back