-
Status
Not open for further replies.

abodyjoe

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Contact seller
I'm posting this for a good friend that does not use a computer. so please if you have any questions give him a call.

68 dart former race car.

slant six. supposed to be 13 to 1 compression. block has been windowed so its gonna need a motor.

automatic with Hurst quarter stick.

8 3/4 rear with 4.88 gears

small bolt front disc brakes with front and rear sway bar.

body needs normal work in the quarters and elsewhere (see pics)

passenger side floor looks to have been replaced.

check out the pics and if you have any questions call Ralf @ 609-790-5740

the car is located in Somerdale NJ. he is asking $2500 or best offer.

9-28-08017.jpg

9-28-08018.jpg

9-28-08019.jpg

9-28-08020.jpg

Any idea what it used to run? Just curious

my buddy says the guy that sold it to him told him it was in the 10's. i kinda don't believe it. also heard that the guy kept blowing up the motor. with a 26" tire and 4.88 gears thats pretty easy to believe...lol

I'd love the rear anti-sway bar.
Looks like it was a pretty cool ride at one time.
Good Luck with the sale.

George

wow it looks like you came to my house and snapped a pic of the engine compartment lol!! but ya love the car, good luck with the sale

Not to be outta line but that's a $500 car at best...the 4.88's if they are even any good are worth that with the housing/axles. The rest of the car is scrap...it was a cobbled together car from what I am seeing that has seen much better days from 20 years ago.

Ha!!! The grill along with one bumper can easily be sold for 500, lol Sorry but it's the truth unless your lucky. Not to mention the 8 3/4 it has...

Right? right? lol

Not to be outta line but that's a $500 car at best...the 4.88's if they are even any good are worth that with the housing/axles. The rest of the car is scrap...it was a cobbled together car from what I am seeing that has seen much better days from 20 years ago.

well you are outta line. if you don't think its worth the money then don't buy it. as far as worth goes i seem to remember seeing "or best offer" in the ad after the price. that means or best offer. make the guy an offer. and between the rear,sway bars,disc brakes and rims. plus i'm sure there are 6 cyl guys that would buy some of that 6cyl stuff you have well over $500 worth of parts. don't know what year your still living in but the days of this car being a $500 car are long gone. give ralf a call and make him an offer.

You knew you was outta line so why did you even reply. With only 13 posts that is not a good way to make friends. If you are not interested in the car then don't open your mouth, everyone does not have the same thinking as you. :angry7:

You knew you was outta line so why did you even reply. With only 13 posts that is not a good way to make friends. If you are not interested in the car then don't open your mouth, everyone does not have the same thinking as you. :angry7:

because he is a local clown that probably knew about the car for years and is pissed that someone else picked it up and will make some money from it.

well you are outta line. if you don't think its worth the money then don't buy it.

Agreed, That pretty much our policy, If you dont like the price, dont buy it. No need for comments.

Also theres no such thing as a $500 car in the rust belt.

Tell me about no such thing as a $500 car in the rust belt. A non running solid roller will go for $2000 here.

I'll be at Atco this weekend. Any chance of seeing the car Friday afternoon when I'm done with qualifying? What's the address of the lot that it's at so that I can see how to get there. Thanks and I'll call Ralph.

Ken
Edison, NJ
rider1454@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back