-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopars0

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm posting this for a friend , her husband passed away in 2012 and he was a big mopar guy. He loved the darts ,mainly GTS's , he had a, 340 GTS and this 383 GTS that he showed. She is keeping the 340 car and is selling the 383 GTS...It's a numbers matching 4sp car which has been restored. She is asking $30,000, if anyone is interested I'll give you her number and you can talk to her.....Thanks

View attachment IMG_0739[1].jpg

View attachment IMG_0736[1].jpg

View attachment IMG_0734[2].jpg

View attachment IMG_0733[1].jpg

View attachment IMG_0738[1].jpg

i have seen other gts darts with both stripes looks weird but it was an option

Am I the only one that can see that at least in the picture that the bumblebee stripe is crooked?

Was he the original owner?
Sorry been cleaning snow out.....No he was not the original owner. But I think he owed the car for over 20 years. The build sheet is with the car. Can't really give you an answer on the stripe .....

I agree. Reason I ask is I wonder if that was a factory mistake. Only the build sheet will tell.
Ok just talked to her and she said car has never been repainted by them or the original owner and it's orignal stripe, she has the build sheet also......But now she wants $30,000 just telling ya what she said......I'm out of this one.....lol

IMO some one added the butt stripe, looks like its on backwards? I have never seen a 68 with both stripes. Here is my 68 with stripe on the correct way. Notice how close the stripe is on the other car to the marker light? Sweet looking car though.

Attachments

• dart 2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 823
IMO some one added the butt stripe, looks like its on backwards? I have never seen a 68 with both stripes. Here is my 68 with stripe on the correct way. Notice how close the stripe is on the other car to the marker light? Sweet looking car though.
Ok, she just sent me these pictures, as you can see it has 2 stripes, also if you look close you can see that the trunk stripe is close to the side marker....also says this is the car in the magazine.....who knows could be a factory mistake but she seems to be pretty sure about the car.

View attachment IMG_0744[1].jpg

View attachment IMG_0746[1].jpg

View attachment IMG_0745[1].jpg

The article says dealer option, and that makes sense, added after it arrived but probably on since new. Thanks for the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back