68 dart hood fit into 05 envoy?

-

Darren

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
hey guys I was wondering if any of you guys would know if a 68 dart hood would fit into the rear of a 2005 envoy? I have a chance for a buddy to bring me home a 68 dart hood, but he drives a envoy. thanks for the help

I wish the guy lived in north bay, i would pick the hood up myself. I live in sudbury.

Friend of mine brought home a Dart hood onetime and it would not fit inside his blazer so he bought a cheap 4 " foam mattress and brought it home on his roof

no he is in witby, I know it is not that far but I just went down last month to pick up seats and a rear bumper. and my wife is 5 months pregnant, so i am pushin my luck.

Friend of mine brought home a Dart hood onetime and it would not fit inside his blazer so he bought a cheap 4 " foam mattress and brought it home on his roof

I would not trust my buddy to do that, he would make it to my house and relize he lost the hood. lol

Oh, well a premature Congratulations. Well I am not going to Whitby anytime soon, but if it was somebody here I could have put it in my truck next time I go to Sudbury. Which will be in Feb.

Oh, well a premature Congratulations. Well I am not going to Whitby anytime soon, but if it was somebody here I could have put it in my truck next time I go to Sudbury. Which will be in Feb.

thanks pm me if you hear of an 67-69 dart hood,I am looking for a clean one. Darren

-
Back