68 Dart seats

-

Darren

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
hey guys I am looking for a set of bucket seats for my 68 dart. I am having a hard time locating 67- 68 seats. but there are alot of 71 and up seats. I want to go as close to stock as I can. It looks like the 71 and up seats are the high backs, did they offer the high back in 68? Is there any of you guys running high back buckets in 67-69 darts? thanks for the help.

I have them in my 65 Dart and being a tall guy I like them but sometimes I wish I had the low back buckets. I have them in my 68 Gts and they can be uncomfortable the other problem with high back is they block the lock knob when trying to unlock the door

The other thing to consider is if you want head rests or not. A lot of 68's did not have head rests so it is all about prefence. I myself like the seats without head rests but my wife wants head rests so we will see who wins out! Good luck with your search as they are hard to find! I got lucky and found a guy that had a bunch of 68 parts that he wanted to get rid of and the bucket seats were part of the deal. Also be careful about tracks. They are different from the later ones and are even harder to find!!

-
Back