68 dart with 2006 Durango 5.7 Hemi drive belt issues

-

Ted Link

Reaction score
Have a 06 Durango hemi with short pullies and tensioners in my 68 Dart and trying to find the pully tower for drivers side with P/S delete. One I ordered is to long. Does this part exist?

0613211251_HDR.jpg

0613211251b_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Is it solid or hollow? If solid, you could just cut it down to your desired length and tap it for the screw...

You will have to shorten it. Reason being, is they came out with that part after 09, or when the Eagke engines came out. The accessory drive out front is spaced different between early(03-08) and the Eagle(09-present). From what we can see, nice build! They like those dual fours!

You will have to shorten it. Reason being, is they came out with that part after 09, or when the Eagke engines came out. The accessory drive out front is spaced different between early(03-08) and the Eagle(09-present). From what we can see, nice build! They like those dual fours!
Thx for the info. Wow, how on earth can you possibly know its a dual quad setup??

Car been sitting about 10 yrs and smokes, I wonder if its valve seals? I never had one of these apart, are they easy to change?
No easier or harder to change than anything else, really. I guess a little harder because the seal has a metal housing that also acts as a spring seat. Harder because it isn't already in the pan! Mancini and such places sell a spring compressor that bolts to the head. They're spendy at a couple hundred bucks. BUT, I have one. AND, I can tell you, money well spent. It's ridiculous how awesome it works! Be very careful putting the shafts and rockers back on. Pushrods are easy to NOT get back into the sockets on the rockers. Time and patience pays off.

That's exactly what I had to do on a customer's conversion.

-
Back