[WANTED] 68 Dodge Dart bucket seat bolt, seat track spring, adjuster knob, back release knob, track nut etc.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peini

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys,
I am looking for the following parts for my 68 Dodge Dart. I attached some pics for more information.

1x Bucket seat back to bottom pivot bolt and 2x spacers
1x Seat track spring
1x Seat adjuster knob (black)
1x Seat back release knob (chrome)
1x Seat track nut
Front armrest pads blue (driver & passenger side)
GTS bucket seat emblems for both front seats
Blue bucket seat hinge covers
Emergency brake handle
Dome Light lense
4x Headrest mounting bezel

Please send me pics and prices incl. shipping to Austria.
I know where to get the parts new but i would prefer to have used parts in good condition.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Best
Chris

20210124_182230.jpg

20210124_182228.jpg

20210124_182222.jpg

20210123_090304.jpg

20210123_090251.jpg

20210123_090244.jpg

20210123_090235.jpg

20210123_090221.jpg

Last edited:
I think I have the chrome seat back release knob & the seat track nuts. The picture of the bolt second from last picture, looks like a seat belt hold down bolt, which I have. Is that the pivot bolt that attaches the seat back to the seat bottom? If you get me some measurements on that bolt, overall length, shank length, thread length & bolt diameter, I might have them too. I will get some pics. of what I have.

I checked for those bolts, but the ones I have ARE seat belt bolts, sorry. Are you still interested in the other two items that I have? You just need one of each correct?

I checked for those bolts, but the ones I have ARE seat belt bolts, sorry. Are you still interested in the other two items that I have? You just need one of each correct?

Yes, I am still interested and I would only need one each. How much are you asking for them?

How's $15 + what ever the shipping cost to you. Shipping to Australia might be more than the price of the parts. If that price is Ok, just give me an address for shipping & I will find out from the post office what shipping will be tomorrow & let you know.

I have seat track springs, rollers, etc... but I've been down this road before. Long ago I answered a request for that same spring. That member was in Australia or Austria, I forget. When we found out what shipping would cost, it didn't fly.
Any local machine shop can turn a standard 1/2" bolt into that special shoulder bolt. The right length of bolt will have close to the right length of clear shank. The 3/4 hex head is standard.
That spacer is made of steel and rubber like a motor support. It puts a little tension on the pivot so the seat back doesn't move as easy. At one time Year One had those. I added one only on the outboard side of each 67 bucket. Works just fine.

I have seat track springs, rollers, etc... but I've been down this road before. Long ago I answered a request for that same spring. That member was in Australia or Austria, I forget. When we found out what shipping would cost, it didn't fly.
Any local machine shop can turn a standard 1/2" bolt into that special shoulder bolt. The right length of bolt will have close to the right length of clear shank. The 3/4 hex head is standard.
That spacer is made of steel and rubber like a motor support. It puts a little tension on the pivot so the seat back doesn't move as easy. At one time Year One had those. I added one only on the outboard side of each 67 bucket. Works just fine.

Thanks for the hint!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back