Not open for further replies.

woody30

woody30
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 68 Cutlass S that I bought to fix up to make pile of money on to put in my 67 Barracuda. Ok, so that's not gonna happen. I just don't want to take the time to finish it. Have plenty of time in it already (150 hrs). It's a solid car now. Brand new quarter panels, outer wheel houses, trunk pans and bracing, floor pans. All installed already. Doors and fenders are solid. Has 442 hood in nice shape. Deck lid is nice. Like I said a really solid car. Body work 90% done. I also have a set of (5) 14" 442 rally wheels for it with trim rings and centers. 73 Olds 350 motor that I was told was a "good motor". Whatever that means. Original 350 motor gone but still have the original 68 high compression heads, new Luanati bracket master cam and lifters. 350 trans. Now for the finish stuff, it needs complete interior redone, bodywork finished, paint and drivetrain completed. A lot of potential but I have a Barracuda to completely redo and am not going to take the time to finish this non Mopar. Priced to sell at $3000. It has $1500 in new sheet metal in it not counting any labor to do it. I want it out of my garage, its being used as a shelf to pile stuff on. It needs to be gone. I'm located in central NY.

I have a 68 Cutlass S that I bought to fix up to make pile of money on to put in my 67 Barracuda. Ok, so that's not gonna happen. I just don't want to take the time to finish it. Have plenty of time in it already (150 hrs). It's a solid car now. Brand new quarter panels, outer wheel houses, trunk pans and bracing, floor pans. All installed already. Doors and fenders are solid. Has 442 hood in nice shape. Deck lid is nice. Like I said a really solid car. Body work 90% done. I also have a set of (5) 14" 442 rally wheels for it with trim rings and centers. 73 Olds 350 motor that I was told was a "good motor". Whatever that means. Original 350 motor gone but still have the original 68 high compression heads, new Luanati bracket master cam and lifters. 350 trans. Now for the finish stuff, it needs complete interior redone, bodywork finished, paint and drivetrain completed. A lot of potential but I have a Barracuda to completely redo and am not going to take the time to finish this non Mopar. Priced to sell at $3000. It has $1500 in new sheet metal in it not counting any labor to do it. I want it out of my garage, its being used as a shelf to pile stuff on. It needs to be gone. I'm located in central NY.

:worthles:

Oh. No snags in paper work it is already in my name. No title in NY before 73 so it has a NY transferable registration from the DMV in my name ready to transfer to you and you will get a bill of sale also.

ENOUGH ALREADY. LOL. I guess I should have waited until I got pics. It'll take a while. I have to unpile the old Olds and clean out my garage enough to get some pics. Everything is crammed in there.

ENOUGH ALREADY. LOL. I guess I should have waited until I got pics. It'll take a while. I have to unpile the old Olds and clean out my garage enough to get some pics. Everything is crammed in there.

LOL, you should have know it was going to happen. It just has to because.....

Yeah, I guess I had it coming. My garage is such a mess. I have my 67 Barracuda in it, this Olds, my wife's 72 Skylark convertible and a crap load of parts all in a 28x26 garage. I'm parting out the 69 Barracuda so the excess parts are in there along with all my shelving (full length of one side 3 tiers high) and 1 tier high on 2 other walls full of parts. I really have to get control of this sickness I have. I also have a 67 Barracuda parts car at another friends house and a 69 Firebird to do for the wife at another guys house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back