68 super stock "Deguello" pics or info

-

loganscuda

This/These
Reaction score
Looking for information of Billy Coones super stick barracuda won NHRA in Dallas in 71 I think. He was my cousin and passed away years ago and family has no pictures of his car or what happened to it would like pics or other info. I have another Barracuda and would like to make a clone of his car.

Found this on the interweb:

upload_2017-3-29_20-36-39.png

Try to contact Jeff Teuton at Southland Dodge in Houma, LA. He's been around the SS/HA cars forever. If can't give you the information you need, he might be able to point you in the right direction.

Try to contact Jeff Teuton at Southland Dodge in Houma, LA. He's been around the SS/HA cars forever. If can't give you the information you need, he might be able to point you in the right direction.
I may be wrong but I believe he passed away this year unless it was a brother. I called them yesterday but no one has called back. Thank you very much for getting some info

I spoke with Jim Hale he did not restore that car as advertised by Mecum he said they probably used his name. but he did build an engine for a duster my cousin raced in 1971. Really great guy he is 78 and still races a 64 Plymouth wagon that runs mid 9s. It's a small world in Mopar history.

Big Joe Teuton passed away about a year or so, Jeff is still kicking. When you contact Southland Dodge, ask if either of Jeff's son are there, or Kevin Helms. They can probably get with him, so he can get in touch with you.

Big Joe Teuton passed away about a year or so, Jeff is still kicking. When you contact Southland Dodge, ask if either of Jeff's son are there, or Kevin Helms. They can probably get with him, so he can get in touch with you.
Sounds great

-
Back