[WANTED] 69-72 valiant/ duster hood

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
would you be interested in a 68? requires different grill.

ValiantKnight...have you tried the Pamona Swap Meet?...seems someone out in Cali should have a hood??
Have all the junkyards dried up out there??
HotRod20

ValiantKnight...have you tried the Pamona Swap Meet?...seems someone out in Cali should have a hood??
Have all the junkyards dried up out there??
HotRod20
I haven't had the chance to get to the swap meet. Also I don't have a truck so transporting parts is difficult, if someone could point me to a junk yard that has old mopar stuff I'd be glad to check them out but I'm having a hard time finding any near me.

Your in box is full, I have a 69 hood, but it needs body work. May be an option for you if you cannot find one elsewhere. Clear pm my and I will send you pictures.

@Valiantknight , I have a B5 Blue 1969 Valiant hood in Escondido (North San Diego County). I could even deliver it.

It's in very good shape. Has a reversed ping where the air cleaner rod was too long when the hood was shut. Has hood pin holes located in a good spot if you want to run pins.

How does $500 delivered sound? IDK the worth but I am trying to replace it with an AAR Fiberglass 6 pack hood. Hood, Plymouth Valiant, 1969-1972, six pack, bolt on, A Body – AAR Quality Fiberglass

1BC15332-5E8C-4301-AA82-E61A215B13F8.png

Last edited:
@Valiantknight , I have a B5 Blue 1969 Valiant hood in Escondido (North San Diego County). I could even deliver it.

It's in very good shape. Has a reversed ping where the air cleaner rod was too long when the hood was shut. Has hood pin holes located in a good spot if you want to run pins.

How does $500 delivered sound? IDK the worth but I am trying to replace it with an AAR Fiberglass 6 pack hood. Hood, Plymouth Valiant, 1969-1972, six pack, bolt on, A Body – AAR Quality Fiberglass

View attachment 1715738383
That's actually perfect for me. I just cleared my inbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back