69 Barracuda Brake Swap

-

Brandini

Reaction score
Hey guys rebuilding the front suspension on my 69 Fastback and bought a disc brake conversion kit from POL also changes from SBP to BBP. Now I need to swap the MC and Proportioning valve. What MCshould I purchase if wanting to keep manual breaks and drums in the back with 8 3/4 drums. Also anybody have part numbers for the proportion valve. Thanks in advance.

Do you want to stay with a stock cast iron master cylinder or change over to the more modern aluminum/plastic master? I use the modern stuff in my projects since I don't see any reason to keep the brake fluid in a heavy, rusty cast iron master. Doctor Diff has all the parts you need if you're going to swap over to a modern system.

Hey guys rebuilding the front suspension on my 69 Fastback and bought a disc brake conversion kit from POL also changes from SBP to BBP. Now I need to swap the MC and Proportioning valve. What MCshould I purchase if wanting to keep manual breaks and drums in the back with 8 3/4 drums. Also anybody have part numbers for the proportion valve. Thanks in advance.
I bought and installed the same kit on my 69. Went with the Dr. Diff new style master cylinder and kept stock proportioning valve. Works great.

-
Back