Status
Not open for further replies.

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale we have a 69 Coronet 440 two door hard top. This car started life as a 318 auto. The car does have an 8 ¾ in it, but no other drive train is present. At one time or another, someone tried putting a manual in it and hacked the floor up (see pics in link). The car is a factory blue on blue car with no vinyl top. There is very little rust in this car, but it does have some body damage. What you see in the pics is what comes with the car. We are asking $1000 but we are open to reasonable offers. The car is located in Newton, UT 84327. I can assist with pick up. There is no steering box, so the steering is kind of a pain. Thanks for the ad, Jeremy (435)881-0340
http://s795.photobucket.com/albums/yy231/musclecarprojects/buddys 69/
mopars010.jpg

Thanks for the ad FABO

if it wouldnt cost double that to get it up here, i would take it.. lol good luck buddy, you on chatt??

what shape is the floor and the rear frame rails on the car? do you know what state this car is from? any chance on getting some under car pics? also have you ever shipped a car before because i have never dealt with it personally, i live near chicago, any idea on the cost?

Dgreen. If you click the link, there are allot of pics there. I don't have a way to lift the car to look, but I can try to shoot some looking under it. The car is out of Arizona. So it is solid. The floor is great except the front pan and where some idiot tried to put a four speed hump in it and totally messed up the hump. But the rest of the metal is good. The frames are solid too. As for shipping it, I know there are people that do it. But if you wanted, I could probably personally deliver it for $1.45 a loaded mile. At about 1400 miles, that adds up though. There are trucking companies, but I don't know who yet. I will look into it if you are interested. I would assume that it would be around $700-$1000 to ship.
mopars011.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back