69 cuda tail panel fasteners

-

iw378

Reaction score
Do any of you guys have a pic or 2 of the correct fasteners/clips for the trunk finish panel for a 69. Just wanna get the right stuff.
Thanks
Luke

http://www.buymetroparts.com/item/a-body/plymouth-rear-finish-panel-att/lid=18080013

Or try R/T Specialties

http://rtspecialties.net/cart.asp

or perhaps Mr. G's Enterprises in Ft. Worth....

Try this picture...not the best, but found from another thread:

attachment.php

That was a *****. The metro parts link is a mess. Anyways you pushed my google foo to the limit and I have some coming my way. RT does not carry them.
Luke
Thanks

Are they the same as original? Can u post the link to see them?

From pics on Metro's website the clip looks right but the nut is different.

From pics on Metro's website the clip looks right but the nut is different.
I really don't care about 100 percent correct. just want to holt the trim panel on. The studs look like they are too long so I'll cut and re thread. what would the correct nut be ? just curious.

I really don't care about 100 percent correct. just want to holt the trim panel on. The studs look like they are too long so I'll cut and re thread. what would the correct nut be ? just curious.

Me neither. Just pointing out the clips are good the nuts are wrong.

Yo, this is cawley. I got mine from Classic Ind. kinda expensive though I thought but I need them

Yo, this is cawley. I got mine from Classic Ind. kinda expensive though I thought but I need them
Do you have a part number on your receipt ?I cant find 'em at classic industries.
Part number or link please. Thanks

Do you have a part number on your receipt ?I cant find 'em at classic industries.
Part number or link please. Thanks
MN2178 "Trunk Finish Panel Mounting Hardware" $69.99 a set

I don't know if this will help. When I took my finish panel off and had it re-anodized, the nuts that were there were what I call speed nuts, the stamped kind. The same that were used to hold the emblems to the front fenders

-
Back