69 Dart Bezel Question

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I have conflicting views on weather the space in between the raised chrome ridges on a 69 Dart Dash bezels are suppose to be chromed or is this strip suppose to be painted silver? Can someone shed some light on this?

I'll check when I get home tonight. Seem to remember the space between the ridges on my 'ol '69 Dart were black. I'll check and post later.

I'll check when I get home tonight. Seem to remember the space between the ridges on my 'ol '69 Dart were black. I'll check and post later.

Thanks, I just returned my 3 bezels to Mr G's because of poor workmanship. The area was painted silver and was done rather poorly. I've been told by them that it is suppose to be silver but 2 other sources tell me that it is suppose to be chrome. Any way you cut it I'm $453.18 poorer and an at the mercy of them for a refund and to return my cores.

OK, here's the scoop - I'm currently working on a '69 Dart project to kinda recreate the Dart I had years ago that I cut to make a racecar (stupid) and later sold (stupider). My project started as a Dart 270 and the dash bezel trim is silver between the two ridges on most of the bezel. The area on the bottom of the bezel where the labels for the controls are is black with white lettering. Hope this helps.
I won't be using my stock trim as I'm upgrading to a Rocky Mountain Dashes full length panel.
Best of luck with getting resolution to your problem issue.

OK, here's the scoop - I'm currently working on a '69 Dart project to kinda recreate the Dart I had years ago that I cut to make a racecar (stupid) and later sold (stupider). My project started as a Dart 270 and the dash bezel trim is silver between the two ridges on most of the bezel. The area on the bottom of the bezel where the labels for the controls are is black with white lettering. Hope this helps.
I won't be using my stock trim as I'm upgrading to a Rocky Mountain Dashes full length panel.
Best of luck with getting resolution to your problem issue.

Is yours a factory A/c car? If so I'd be interested in buying the thre bezels, the speedo one the A/c -radio control one and the glove box bezel. I dought that Mr G's is going to return the ones I sent them so I need some more.

Sorry, not an AC car. Also, the 270 stock trim doesn't extend all the way to the glove box.

-
Back