69 Dart body / Glass rubber Question

-

moparhunter

Reaction score
In the process of starting to put back together my 69 Dart , all these Glass has been out of the car for 20 years ( not looking forward to the site glass install ) Can you share your thoughts on who I should use for rubber kits for rubber seals for the body and the glass? I’m sure there’s more than one company and some are bound to be better then others .

82BF7A23-7971-4756-B0A6-863134D86E65.png

Fortunately for me, I had a local glass guy do my front and rear. My first deal, and the Guy was so excited, had to calm him a bit! He was very good and posting pics to his Boss the whole time! He did a great job! He lives for this stuff on the old cars!. He had been over to replace a windshield in my 2000 Dually once before but this was not the same! He gave me his bone tool and was so happy to be just apart of it. These Folks exist! Ask and you will find!

I used several manufactures front and rear gaskets. The ones I liked the best were the Percision from AMD. They did not shrink in the corners like the others.

Wouldn't it be nice if there was a product review forum! :poke: FABO)

I posted a review of 67 convertible glass to roof seals in the last few months, good luck finding it as the FABO search engine is not so good :poke: FABO

I haven't created a post yet but I did just install the guides that go on the driver's glass front to wind wing frame, cat whiskers, and quarter glass to driver's glass seal.

-
Back