69 dart bucket seats help "UPDATED PICS"

-

Darren

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
hey guys I bought these seats 2 weeks ago off a forum member, does any one now if these are oem 69 dart covers? I want to get a matching rear seat cover and having a hard time finding one. the tag on the seat states they were built in 68. thanks.

sorry guys heres the pic of the seats. thanks

Attachments

• seats.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 205
Hard to tell from the pic, but don't think those are for a Dart. Look like A100 buckets, but could be wrong.

they fold foward, did the a 100 fold? thanks

The Legendary Interiors catalog has pictures of most every seat upholstery they sell. I would assume there is an on-line catalog on their site.
That would be an easy check to figure out exactly what you have.

Here is a better picture from the original sale ad.
P1010433.jpg

~Michael

thanks for posting the pic, maybe I will get some answers.

the tag under the seat reads

2858556 H
1 22 68
CADIZ

I would guess the seats were built Jan 1st 1968
as for the other info i don't know. maybe one of you guys can look under your 68 or 69 dart seats and see what the tag reads. thanks Darren

that doesnt look like factory upolostry. it wouldn't be hard for a decent shop to copy that design for the back seat. in fact it might even be cheaper than what repop covers cost.

wow same part # as mine. Maybe they are 68 Barracuda seats. now I guess my next question is are 68 Barracuda bucket seats the same as 68-68 Dart buckets. Or will 68 - 69 dart seat covers slide over these seats? thanks

wow same part # as mine. Maybe they are 68 Barracuda seats. now I guess my next question is are 68 Barracuda bucket seats the same as 68-68 Dart buckets. Or will 68 - 69 dart seat covers slide over these seats? thanks

Yes.

thanks guys. I am feeling pretty confident that if I order 68-69 dart seat covers, they will fit these seats. thanks

Hey guys I got these seats cleaned up good, and I was wondering before I go ahead and order front and rear seat covers for my 68 Dart. I might keep the front seat covers how they are and see if I can match the rear cover to match the front buckets. Any of you guys have rear seat covers in your 68 Darts (hardtop) that match the pattern of these front buckets? if so where did you buy them from?Thanks

Attachments

• dartbseat.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 119
-
Back