69 Dart disc brake wheel bearing kit

-

dartswinger71318

Reaction score
Does anyone have a source for a complete wheel bearing kit for a 1969 Dart disc brake setup, it's for a 4 piston K.H.
Thanks in advance

May i politely suggest just going over to any of your local parts stores, and getting them there.
FYI.
They are the same, listed for 10" inch Drum brakes.

May i politely suggest just going over to any of your local parts stores, and getting them there.
FYI.
They all can get them for you if they don't have them on the shelf. I would suggest Timken, BCA, or National as quality brands.

FYI.
Thank you, I was hoping to get the complete kit as opposed to individual bearings. I'll give NAPA a shot, the only issue is their books usually don't go back that far. I will try to get the #'s off the bearings I have and hope for the best.

All traditional "Timken" (type regardless of brand AKA tapered roller) have part numbers on the cups and cones unless they are some recent China "stuff." Pull them apart clean up 1 seal and set of bearings and go to the parts store. Some of the Timken bearings come in "sets" they had numbers like "set 1" "set 2" and so on for the popular combinations of cups and cones.

As mentioned, they should be on the shelf at any good auto parts store. A2 (or set#2) and A6 (set#6) are the bearings kits (race and cone). Grease seals (6840S National) should be easily available too. Individual bearing numbers are typically known as 11949 for the outer cone, 11910 for the outer race, 67048 for the inner cone, and 67010 for the inner race.

As mentioned, they should be on the shelf at any good auto parts store. A2 (or set#2) and A6 (set#6) are the bearings kits (race and cone). Grease seals (6840S National) should be easily available too. Individual bearing numbers are typically known as 11949 for the outer cone, 11910 for the outer race, 67048 for the inner cone, and 67010 for the inner race.
Thank you

:thumbsup:

-
Back