69 dart rear coilovers

-
Qa1 12" spring / 175# / double adjustable / street car

DSC_0177 (1).JPG

DSC_0144.JPG

DSC_0079.JPG

Very clean set up. Thats the info I was looking for. I wasnt sure on spring rates with out weighing the car and its currently past the point of ability to roll across the scale. Im in the process of narrowing the axle now and building the 4 link in a fixture as an assembly so that i have final dimensions before installation. Thanks Hemi Denny, much appreciated.

Very clean set up. Thats the info I was looking for. I wasnt sure on spring rates with out weighing the car and its currently past the point of ability to roll across the scale. Im in the process of narrowing the axle now and building the 4 link in a fixture as an assembly so that i have final dimensions before installation. Thanks Hemi Denny, much appreciated.

glad to help out. It should be at least a good starting point. As you can see I basically back-halfed mine, drilling out the rear frame spot welds to keep the the OEM trunk area. Building a jig for the rear subframe keeping 95% of the welding on a bench just makes a whole lot of sense to me.

I don't know if you have seen the (old) build thread but the first couple of pages show a lot. On page 2 , post 28 shows the entire sub-frame as it was being constructed.

A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

good luck with your build,
Denny.

-
Back