69 Dart Swinger 340 road race mini tub question

-

black954

Reaction score
I am currently working on the chassis of my dart and i'm on the fence about installing the mini tub kit I bought. I am installing the inboard leaf spring kit with Hotchkis -1 leaf springs and their HD shackles. I'm planning on running 18x9 or 9.5 wheels all the way around with most likely 275/35-18's as well. I believe they will fit the original rear wheel wells, but i'm wondering if I should just mini tub it now while the car is stripped down. I will probably get some 15x10" wheels with drag radials for the few times I drag race it, but that's about it. So my question, do I mini tub it or just leave the rear wheel wells uncut? (I don't really care about cutting the body to do this, it's a driver not a restoration or show car)

My opinion, that is worth 2 grains of sand, Is tub it. Personally I really like a tubbed car and that is why mine are tubbed. Looks so awesome.

You'll need the room if you get serious with big tires for hooking the car up. Tub it!

15.jpg

16.jpg

Lol I agree with you both, it does look awesome. My question was more, do I NEED to mini tub it with the set up I will be running

-
Back