69 Dart wing quarter window removal

-

edward barry

Reaction score
Hi all

Having lots of trouble removing the wing quarter window. I have all three fasteners removed and I'm not sure if i missed something. it moves back and forth but will not come out. wind up window is removed.

Thanks

Yes all three have been removed. the upper adjuster bolt, the lower one on the bottom of the door and the one on the inside of the door jam. I'm lost thanks for the response.

The one I meant is above the door panel/armrest...small plug in the upper frame not the jamb...sorry I don't have a pic...

Ok still having trouble is this what you meant, because I've had my hands in behind and there is nothing behind that plug. there seams to be some sort of bolt or screw holding it in. I could feel around but can't get it to move or get any kind of tool in it. bolt head id smooth with a hole in the centenaries if it. if it's an allen key I can't seam to find the right size to it's rusted solid. thanks

1968-plymouth-barracuda-vent-window-frame-slotted-support-tab.jpg

thanks for all the help, got it. finally found the right allen key and put it through the hole. had to put one hand up inside to guide it in.

-
Back