[WANTED] 69 Dodge Dart door 2dr

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had access to one for years - 69 plain jane H.T. Yard crushed out last fall - they might?? still have the parts I saved in a corner. PM me if you can't find anything else. Door as I recall, had a dent in the middle - but was super clean on bottom pinch weld. No side interior safety beam so should be easy fix.
Dave S southern New Mexico

100_5925.JPG

I have not found anything yet. I would be interested in any fenders or doors. Do they have 69 dart body . Thanks

No But I have name and contact info of individual who bought that '69 Dart body 8 years ago. Sold it semi-locally. Had it one here for quite a while, guess it was too far from anyone interested. Seems to me the lack of bodywork needed would have more than made up for transport costs.

Last edited:
Yes I agree. I would be interested in clean rust free body. Anywhere

I have a couple doors in a project car, I haven't looked at yet. Guy said were in nice condition. I'll check today and let you know.

Is the trim just glued on. And is there a dint in the middle. Thanks
This door is probably 71 Swinger due to the trim. The trim has the mushroom studs to hold it in place. The dent is in the trim, and if there is a dent
in the door it is very minor. It does have holes for belt molding stainless trim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back