Not open for further replies.

blewbyu

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 97.7%
41   1   1
Contact seller
I am looking for a pair just like these used in any color or even just a drivers side door. They do not need to have the decor trim as I can remove from my old panels. I believe the standard Coronet or Superbee will work for me. What you got as I can buy new but want used as long as it does not look like the bad drivers side in this picture.

69 bee door panel 4.JPG

69  bee door panel 3.JPG

I'm just trying to help you out here.
The panels you have pictured are standard on a '69 Coronet 500 or R/T and are optional on Coronet 440 with bucket seats or Super Bee with buckets.
Regular Coronet Deluxe panels are very different and the regular Coronet 440 and Super Bee door panels have a different pattern with a fratzog embossed in them between the door handle and window crank (roughly).
And yours are for a non power window application which adds to it...........
I have owned several '69 Coronets over the years, and have looked at many of them at shows, junkyards, etc. over the years.
Good luck in finding decent used ones, but at least you can buy them new now even though they are a bit spendy.............

I just need some black ones that will fit I don't care if they are correct at this time. Car is a beater but that front drives side of mine is too gone as every time I get it it's a pain. Thanks for your in put and yes bucket seat car is what I have. I just want something better even if the have a few tears I will take them unless they are some stupid kind of price. I know someone has to have some old ones laying around

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back