69 swinger trunk emblem

-

Pentarockstar

Reaction score
I have had my 69 Swinger for 25 years and it has never had the Dodge trunk emblem. It had been rear ended at some point. They butchered on a 1/4 panel and a junk yard deck lid that was repaired by a drunk blind dog drinking a smoothie. So, I bought a trunk lid emblem on Evil Bay, the correct two mounting post type. The emblem is flat, but the place were the emblem goes is not, it has a ridge in it. So, the emblem will not be flat on the car. Do I have the wrong emblem? Deck lid to $%&# up?

I have had my 69 Swinger for 25 years and it has never had the Dodge trunk emblem. It had been rear ended at some point. They butchered on a 1/4 panel and a junk yard deck lid that was repaired by a drunk blind dog drinking a smoothie. So, I bought a trunk lid emblem on Evil Bay, the correct two mounting post type. The emblem is flat, but the place were the emblem goes is not, it has a ridge in it. So, the emblem will not be flat on the car. Do I have the wrong emblem? Deck lid to $%&# up?
The original emblem is contoured to match the trunklid "vee".
I have the same issue, and I have looked for a trunk lid emblem for about 20 years now with no luck

Yes, that is the issue. Year one sells a real Mopar repop, but I doubt it is correct since it also fits a 69 Coronet. The one I have must be the Coronet style.

If anyone has the correct emblem, please post a pic. here.

-
Back