I made some fuel rail hold downs and got one half of the intercooler piping done. Still waiting on a replacement ECU. The first one sent by Holley was apparently lost sometime at the end of September and now they are out of stock so we'll see when I finally get one.
Fought with the oil pan gasket for 3 hours today. It’ll probably leak but at this point idgaf. The paint on the pan didn’t stick at all either which is annoying. I need to make two new 10AN oil hoses and then I can put oil in it. Still need to do intake gaskets but I’m hoping that will go more smooth than the oil pan.
Fought with the trans for a few hours yesterday but I finally got it bolted up. So that's off the list. I'm going to pull the intake manifold off and find TDC Thursday. I never marked it on the balancer and I have to get the cam sync sensor installed properly; I think Holley asks for it to be 90* BTDC.