69 Valliant grille on a 70 duster

-

Daniel J Thurston

Reaction score
Hi I bought a 69 grille for my 70 duster I was told it will just bolt up but it dose not the hood latch pannel dosent ine up and there is a huge gap between hood I think I may need the lower filler pannel from the 69 valiant has anyone done this swap before and can help me out to get it to look ok thanks
DAN

Thanks for the quick response I can use any info anyone has any info please let me know I cant seem to find anything helpful in seartch function

I just did a search function on this site with “Valiant grill” and got several threads that talk about installing a ‘69 grill on ‘70+ A bodies give it a try and find out since they are there as it’s been talked about many times over the many years which should provide the info you after

Ok that helped a lot I had to take out the rivet on the grille and beans the tabs on the upper valance ? Idk what it is but I think it looks right what you all think

E6ACEDD3-8B2E-4121-AFC1-989685697558.jpeg

12F2B034-E4A4-41F4-A0F0-D8F47E560033.jpeg

48F3BF7C-FBF1-4D97-A697-B568AFD9B488.jpeg

Are you happy with it?

Hi I bought a 69 grille for my 70 duster I was told it will just bolt up but it dose not the hood latch pannel dosent ine up and there is a huge gap between hood I think I may need the lower filler pannel from the 69 valiant has anyone done this swap before and can help me out to get it to look ok thanks
DAN
You text a lot, don't you?

:lol:

-
Back