Not open for further replies.

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
174   0   0
Contact seller
I need a carrier for a 7 1/4" in a 75 Dart. A friend of mine bought a car and the previous owner had welded the spider gears. All I need is the carrier and the spider gears. I have a couple of parts cars with 7 1/4 ers but everything here is under water. Damn Florida rain. Thanks

I need a carrier for a 7 1/4" in a 75 Dart. A friend of mine bought a car and the previous owner had welded the spider gears. All I need is the carrier and the spider gears. I have a couple of parts cars with 7 1/4 ers but everything here is under water. Damn Florida rain. Thanks

Its a shame your so far away, I live in Pa. I have a whole 7 1/4 rear you can have

What are you looking to get for the one with the welded spiders? Does it look like a solid job?

I don't know yet. I'm doing this for a friend of mine and I want to have the replacement carrier on hand before I take his apart so as not to tie up my lift. I'll let you know when I pull it out.

Hey guys, I ONLY need the carrier with spider gears. Not a complete rear or a ring and pinion. The carrier should fit in a USPS flat rate box.

make me an offer to go out dig it out of the pile , pull it apart and ship it I have 1 out of a 65 barracuda in wisc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back