[FOR FREE] 7.25” drum to drum

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garethw

Mopar. Because rocket science is too easy.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Free! Just come get it. 7.25” drum to drum. I don’t know what gears as there is no tag. Peg leg. Came out of a 65 Valiant. Going to scrap it soon if no one wants it.

BDB60E9E-F4D5-4AA9-AAAA-5E2E43FE282A.jpeg

I have 1 also that I would be glad to donate. It looks like there are no takers so should I take it to the dump and clear up some useful garage space?

I’m in Savannah.

That's a bit of a haul for us right this minute. I wonder if Greg Purcell might want it? He's in your area. I haven't seen him post in a while though.

That's a bit of a haul for us right this minute. I wonder if Greg Purcell might want it? He's in your area. I haven't seen him post in a while though.
I haven’t seen him on lately either. Bought a 318 off him a few years ago.

I have 1 also that I would be glad to donate. It looks like there are no takers so should I take it to the dump and clear up some useful garage space?
i would be interested and would be coming from philly area.if you can pm me a number. i am not on often and not a techy person thanks joe

tony srt if you see this joe from near philly,pa.would be interested if you can pm me,

Somebody inquired before you, He's in VA so don't know if he will come and get. You have 2nd dibbs on it. Its a 276 non sure grip, no problem, noises etc. but I went to 83/4.

Says only 67% full but I cleared some out.

You guys are kinda confusing my ad here.

Sorry this got a little out of control. Since you offered the rear for free I thought I would add mine. Since dusterjoe is closer to me, he is interested in rear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back