Status
Not open for further replies.

bbrroowwnn

never re member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Contact seller
Anyone have a factory 70-72 dart/demon hood with the dual scoops on it for sale locally in the PA/ poconos region....If so PM me with price & location....thanks

Anyone have a factory 70-72 dart/demon hood with the dual scoops on it for sale locally in the PA/ poconos region....If so PM me with price & location....thanks

I have a set of brand new scoops from Choo Choo Customs and new MP reproduction chrome bezels, $300.US + shipping

EDIT: Maybe.......Just as I typed this I got a call from a guy that is interested in the scoops. First come first serve, let me know if your interested

That's correct, $180 + $120 is $300
I paid $195 for the scoops, and $125 for the bezels + shipping so I'm selling them for less than what I spent
Mine is brand new everything in 1 transaction, I ended up not using these. So you know, Choo-Choo don't sell the Mopar chrome bezels

No pressure anyway, just figured I'd offer. At the moment they are still available if you decide to buy new

Cheers, George

I have a hood on a 72 swinger parts car that has the cut outs for the scoops, if you wanted to drive this far to get it you could buy scoops new. But it's on a parts car so it would need a little Tlc I'd sell for $100 in london ky

I have a hood on a 72 swinger parts car that has the cut outs for the scoops, if you wanted to drive this far to get it you could buy scoops new. But it's on a parts car so it would need a little Tlc I'd sell for $100 in london ky

Thanks but yeah, that is too far

i have a set of scoops with bezels
the scoops and bezels will need redone .
no studs
$175.00 shipped .
pm me if u want

I'm working on a deal for a 71 Dart parts car that has the hood and scoops but no bezels. Not sure if the deal will go thru or not but you never know.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back