70-74 Entire shop full of Plymouth Barracuda parts (Daytona Beach)

-

69FBCuda

Stand back 10' for your viewing pleasure & Safety
Reaction score
Not Mine -Sorry folks

Entire shop full of Plymouth Barracuda parts

I have a lifetime collection of 1970-74 Plymouth Barracuda parts, engines, exhaust manifolds, transmissions, driveshafts, radiators, frame rails, doors, hoods, rear decks, tail panels, front and rear bumpers, bucket seats and rear seats, steering columns and steering wheels, locks, horns, door handles, instrument panels, nuts, bolts, screws, interior panels, carpet, headliners, consoles, door windows, rear windows, side windows, window and side chrome, headlights, tail lights, header panels, floor panels, and tons of miscellaneous pieces and parts. I have a 1972, 1973, and 1974 bodies in need of restoration. There is also a 1972 Cuda body that is completely in parts, with the entire dash assembly. I have 80 percent of each car collected with the appropriate parts.

The 1974 Cuda has a numbers matching drivetrain. The red 1972 Cuda has the numbers matching block, with J heads and intake. The 1973 Cuda has a 360 engine with J heads and intake manifold. It is a 4 speed body and includes a 4 speed transmission and bell housing. The bodies are in need of TLC, but repairable. The 1972 and 1974 have rusted real frame rails, but there are good ones in the parts selection to replace them.

There is literally too much to list here. I'm retiring and I need to close up my shop. No reasonable offer will be refused. If you want an inventory to sell at car shows, this is your opportunity.

00H0H_fUnzSaYJqov_1200x900.jpg

01717_7P0PW9G3iGP_1200x900.jpg

00k0k_kieupqJinDF_1200x900.jpg

00m0m_hbWjtFCHwg3_1200x900.jpg

01717_gLR2jl1QXEV_1200x900.jpg

01515_kqTmrZjbjaI_1200x900.jpg

Not Mine -Sorry folks

More photos

Last edited:
Not being an A hole,...... but this is what happens when you just "collect stuff". When the years catch up with you, all of a sudden you want to sell everything.
It won't be easy. You will just have to let it go. Good luck with your sale.
Dave

How much are we looking for the 4 speed cuda

Where at in Florida are you ?
I will be in The Villages next year for the Gatornationals.

Not being an A hole,...... but this is what happens when you just "collect stuff". When the years catch up with you, all of a sudden you want to sell everything.
It won't be easy. You will just have to let it go. Good luck with your sale.
Dave

Interested in a price for anyone of the cuda. Prefer the 72, but open to any.

The sellers info is listed in the CL ad

Maybe you guys should click the craigslist ad and reply to the person selling this stuff
I think like myself they were overwhelmed with the fact that all this is available. Lol. I clicked on the link, and will be sending a message right away.

Not a problem, I just wanted to share this with everyone here. I myself am having wild thoughts about acquiring this massive collection of parts and going into the parts business:) The seller is about 30 miles north of me, if anyone is serious about pursuing this I could do a drive by.

I messaged him and he got back to me. Said he would do shipping if buyer sets up. Reasonable. But I've asked him in each of our conversations how much. So far he has avoided the question and not given an answer. I'll let you know what he says. I asked about the 73 360 car.

If you click on the link.....look at the Google map. Click and drag the map to the left, and look what lies a few hundred yards to the right of where the shop is. Inside or not....I bet the stuff might be kinda rusty!

-
Back