70 and 71 Valiant Duster Wiring Diagram

-

71-440-Duster

Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone has posted these, but here they are anyway....

or, at photobucket...

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a386/rrwallace/duster/

70ValiantDusterA.jpg

70ValiantDusterB.jpg

71ValiantA.jpg

71ValiantB.jpg

I'm about to be knee-deep into my 440 Duster build, thanks for posting these!

Yes you can download these at MyMopar. The PROBLEM with these is that they don't always show all connections and options. The GOOD is that sometimes they are easier to follow

you can download the factory service manuals at MyMopar. Several of those came from the guys here at FABO

Also be aware that there is a MISTAKE on several years of the factory manuals. This involves a misprint of the yellow start wire VS the green / red horn wire as they pass through the bulkhead connector.

good job...there are various website that have these...but it nice every once in awhile to help the fabo brothers out, with out hunting for it...

MyMopar

Aloha!
And today it has come around I needed just these diagrams for my ride. Problem yet to be solved… but progress has been made!

I found that the schematics from the MOTORS books to be far more accurate and easier to read. I am posting the page from my MOTORS book.
I have already corrected for the T & L mixups. I am not sure, they may be upside down

Attachments

• Best schematics.pdf
    207.9 KB · Views: 274
  • Best schematics 2.0.pdf
    217.1 KB · Views: 241
I found that the schematics from the MOTORS books to be far more accurate and easier to read. I am posting the page from my MOTORS book.
I have already corrected for the T & L mixups. I am not sure, they may be upside down

In my schematics with wires are Numbered and shows wire color, both. Makes it very easy to trace circuits

-
Back