70 Duster

-

RPMagoo

Just An Old Motorhead
Reaction score
Thinking about getting back to a Mopar, with this. -- I previously owned it. -- I have a long history, as a Mopar Owner, but I'm currently without one.
Duster - 2.JPG

Seems like we talked about this before ?????? 70 Duster - Value ?
Anyways, if you are still thinking about it, it's time to buy it! You know you want it, and it's only money.

Can I have 20k... It's only money..:D...
well, if a guy's been pawing around a car for a few months, then it must be in reach financially. He obviously wants it, so I say get it.

Another thread to fish for attention yet when asked what you paid for it all those years ago or what you sold it for or what you’re willing to offer for it is off limits and your only responses are obscure.

Stay safe and clean.

Another thread to fish for attention yet when asked what you paid for it all those years ago or what you sold it for or what you’re willing to offer for it is off limits and your only responses are obscure.

Stay safe and clean.
Ouch... Careful the truth hurts...
I think you're pretty safe as it's not one of the gurus....

I sold a Dart years ago for $4500. The guy still has it and now wants $20K . I don't want it back that bad.

I sold a Dart years ago for $4500. The guy still has it and now wants $20K . I don't want it back that bad.

Has he fixed it up or has he been watching too many auctions? Post pics of it as your post has the most car relative details in this thread so far! What year, engine?

Just buy it back and get it over with.
You know you want it, is it a matter of price?
Sometimes I tend to over think things too, but I'm getting better.........

I sold it around 1990. It was a 69 slant six I bought with 32K original miles. Painted it charger red after Installing Spool type K frame, 360 Engine with 340 heads, 727, 8 3/4 /323 gear. and New dual exhaust. and GTS black interior I scored for $100.I only have photo's at home. No cellphone then. New owner Recovered seats,new carpet, and new bumpers and door handles. He doesn't drive it much and keeps it in a enclosed car trailer.I made a poster of it I had in my old garage but you can't really see it.

Shop - Copy (2)_LI.jpg

Stay safe and clean. --
-- Attention ?? -- I'm on this site because I like cars, especially Mopars, and I am bored, just like many others, here -- possibly even You. -- As for the reason why I am not divulging details, It is because of what I said to You in post# 19 (not obscure) on the other series of posts, that referred to this car. -- BTW -- I don't buy cars to get attention, but several of My cars have been given plenty of that, over the years. --- Stay Safe.

Last edited:
Amount you sold it for add some $$ if the present owner did any upgrades or repairs
that where to your liking or needs, and pre sale condition vs present condition.Take into consideration the market value at sale time vs now. Make an offer not based on emotions.

I sold it around 1990. It was a 69 slant six I bought with 32K original miles. Painted it charger red after Installing Spool type K frame, 360 Engine with 340 heads, 727, 8 3/4 /323 gear. and New dual exhaust. and GTS black interior I scored for $100.I only have photo's at home. No cellphone then. New owner Recovered seats,new carpet, and new bumpers and door handles. He doesn't drive it much and keeps it in a enclosed car trailer.I made a poster of it I had in my old garage but you can't really see it.

View attachment 1715555001

Nice! Sounds like the guy has been watching too many auctions and is in no need to sell which is why he has the “I don’t want to sell it price”.

Thanks for providing details as it’s the most this thread has had.

Pull the trigger. Get er' done! (easy for me to say) LOL

Yeah, what's with that?
Did you find something better that you wanted?
I’m confused also, think he is a little confused also. Maybe he has some kind of dementia or something. I sure hope not. Does he want to buy the car from himself or re sell it to himself. WTH. Kim

-
Back