70 Sport Fury GT 440+6 V code on CL

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
This is on Washington CL, pretty cool car. A bit pricey though at $18K.

"NO OFFERS LISTENED TO UNTIL VIEWING CAR [ IN PERSON] WITH CASH.. thanks

RAREST OF THE RARE... 1 of 1 1970 Plymouth Sport Fury GT, super rare ...............FACTORY ..V code 440+6 car.................. PH23VOF143370, has original fender tag, door sticker ,broadcast sheet, WINDOW STICKER, ORDER SHEET, ORIGINAL TITLE, ORIG OWNER HISTORY, car is black with black int and white strobe stripes, column shift , bench seat car, still wearing whats left of its original paint and is 1 of 7 known real V codes, [ there is 11 vins known]...,now the bad, car needs total restoration! car is rusty and was wrecked in RF fender and suspension early in life, probably the only V code fury GT in this color combo.. THIS CAR WAS SPECIAL ORDERED!...this is a big project ,but once restored will be the only one on the planet like it..so if you are seeking a car that is so elusive most dont even know of their existence this may be for you. 18K OBRO..other parts avail for sale seperatly.. inquire.. will also TRADE for RESTORED mopar musclecar... call and lets talk dan .....have 1 other also available.. NOT INCLUDED in price..EXTRA $$$.. ADDED PICS OF IT ALSO ....similar condition but has matching trans still..PH23VOD105485 [THIS IS THE YELLOW/BLACK 70 Y28 PROMO CAR], "

01313_d7JreyWTppZ_600x450.jpg

00N0N_47NRaJ4Flom_600x450.jpg

00W0W_aP5PVL01gRY_600x450.jpg

This ones been listed for years now, not sure what the deal is but i've seen those pics like 5 times hahaha

Let the BS begin!!! LMAO

Patiently waiting for the "Jealous" bullcrap to appear... in 3,2,1...

His title on Moparts "Connoisseur And Purveyor Of Fine Scrap Metal" LOL

What a flaming piece of ****.

The guy is a moparts member and has owned it forever. He wants to sell it so he can move out of the state because he doesn't like the weather. Last time I saw it was posted, I think he was asking $30-40k.

Well, yeah, but... If you spent $40-60k on it, it would be totally cool and worth at least $15-20k

if i had the money i would fix it just to have the accomplishment of doing something that is very difficult that few could actually pull off :D

that is a sad sight ....can you imagine how cool that car was when new.

the 70 fury is IMO the best looking C-body of all time with that massive grille they had in 70 with hide away headlights ...almost looked like a 70 charger on steroids.

and then a V-code car on top that is pure badassary (to copy the word of RRR)

someone really needs to fix that .....that is once in a lifetime....but if someone is worried about its final value after resto than that is not the right person for it.

whats wrong with fixin up a car just to say you can and did....who cares what its worth .....if i played that what's it worth game with half my cars i would not be having any fun that's for sure ....entertainment is worth something.

70Dart Mike let me know how big of a dumbass I was for parting a rustbucket 70 Fury a year ago, so I think I understand that he has a passion for for C bodies. Got $200 at the crusher Mike! Cha-Ching!!

70Dart Mike let me know how big of a dumbass I was for parting a rustbucket 70 Fury a year ago, so I think I understand that he has a passion for for C bodies. Got $200 at the crusher Mike! Cha-Ching!!

Lol, you think this was a rust bucket? You've got it too good where you are then.

I repeat.. Dumbass.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks Mike! You're a true crusader for the rusted out heaps of the world. I don't suppose you were in my driveway when the entire rear end and gas tank fell out? Why don't you focus on what you can add to your collection of classics. No doubt a wooded field somewhere full of "Projects". Sold all of the good stuff first and the car paid for itself plus my BBlock for my Dart was free. I'm not one to wage pissing contests through chat forums, normally, but you struck me as a jerk the last go around. Thanks for the validation. I hope RaniDart's not reading this. Sorry Rani, you're still awesome in my book.

Yes and no. Things you say on here come back home. You were dropping F-bombs and "what a dumbass" a year ago, so you're due. Not sure if you do that often. I was posting a cool car too, and you were unhappy with another adults decision, so you acted like a child. I'm done. LOLOLOL or whatever the hell you are talking about.

Irregardless, the car is a cool car. and it's to bad considering the shape it's in. There is a very small # of human beings that would even consider taking it on as a restoration because in simple money terms,the dollars don't add up.

-
Back