Not open for further replies.

moparmarks

zippindippintie
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Contact seller
Need a really nice left reverse light lens for 71-72 Dart. With SS trim. Shown is the right one. Need a left one, they are different.
Can pickup at the Fall Fling or pay shipping.
Thanks

20181013_103850.jpg

The ones with the ss trim are hard to find. Did a set for myself last year. I probably have 40 hrs into a set of 4.

20151225_210316.jpg

20151231_194524.jpg

20160227_222232.jpg

They pop up at swap meets. Usually not as a set. But one random one. Labor of love to do a set. Lots of taping and a good airbrush.

I have two nos of the red ones but no reverse lens. PN 3514356 Qty 2
I can also tell you its near impossible to remove the trim without destroying the lens. I had some damaged lens with the trim and I wanted to put it on my nos lenses. I did get them off but found the later lens has a slightly different shape and the trim does not fit on it properly.

I was looking at your NOS lenses but those of mine are pretty nice.
Also you might have better luck selling them separate beings that they are the same lens. All 4 lenses are different.
Ya I tried removing the SS trim destroying the lens in the process.

I have a few NOS Dart lenses... I will have to check during the week and see if it's the one you need as they are boxed away...

IMG_7807.JPG

Cool. I might be interested in both of the reverse lenses if you have them. Let me know. I'm heading to Vegas and CA for a week so no big hurry,

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back