Status
Not open for further replies.

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I am considering trading my 71 Road Runner project for a running/driving V8 powered 73-4 Duster. The Road Runner is mostly complete, but missing the air box and air filter assembly. The fender tag is missing, but have copy of the original invoice and the seats have never been out, so the build sheet is likely there. It's an original 383 4spd car. It's optioned with the 3.91 sure grip and Hemi suspension. Car is original B5 on B5. It is pretty rusty, but over all complete. The Runner is located near Kingston NY. I would like $6000 obo, but prefer trading.

What I am looking for is a clean daily driver quality V8 powered 73-4 Duster. I want a good daily driver that looks fair. I am not interested in slant six cars. I prefer green, gold, brown, or blue cars. But will look at any. Serious parties, please send me a direct message and we can talk more.

Thank you

Pics uploaded down the page.

Last edited:
IMG_8358.JPG
IMG_8360.JPG

Last edited:
Basically what you see. The only things I can think of that are missing is the airbox, air filter, and grille

Honestly, I'm not sure. The car is in NY at my friends who I bought it from, and I am in Colorado. Let me look at my other pics.

I don't see it unless it's on the floor behind the seat

IMG_8391.JPG
IMG_8392.JPG
IMG_8393.JPG

I took those pics just over a year ago and got to busy to get out there this summer to get it and the other three cars I have there. This year I will be going and getting all of them unless I trade this one off first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back