71 Dart dash trim

-

dartswinger71318

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone to help identify my dash bezels. I'm looking for matching glove box door trim and the filler between the climate/radio bezel.
It's not woodgrain, like typical. I'm having trouble finding the bezels to complete my interior.
Thanks
20181020_104930.jpg
20180218_120528.jpg

I'm looking for someone to help identify my dash bezels. I'm looking for matching glove box door trim and the filler between the climate/radio bezel.
It's not woodgrain, like typical. I'm having trouble finding the bezels to complete my interior.
ThanksView attachment 1715421597 View attachment 1715421598
Hello,
I will tell you from personal experience that these pieces are hard to find no matter what color you have. I have a few wood grain sets and none of them match if you laid them out in a line. Not sure why unless different factories used different options. I wish you luck and if I keep you in mind if I come across any.

Hello,
I will tell you from personal experience that these pieces are hard to find no matter what color you have. I have a few wood grain sets and none of them match if you laid them out in a line. Not sure why unless different factories used different options. I wish you luck and if I keep you in mind if I come across any.
Thank you, I appreciate your help.

-
Back