71 dart front brakes

-

Flyinbrian72duster

Dart and duster
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get the small lines that go from rubber to wheel cylinder. I've tried bending them it's just not working out

15518260032431579030254378119884.jpg

I got that kit it doesn't include the ones that go behind the backing plate from wheel cylinder to rubber
now that i think about it when I did mine, I had to order them separately from the kit call them they sell them

now that i think about it when I did mine, I had to order them separately from the kit call them they sell them
inline tube catalog page 9, there called wheel lines $20.00 for the pair. $25.00 stainless

I just went through this a couple weeks ago. Twisted that line in half like you did. I got new ss lines from the right stuff (The Right Stuff - Disc Brake Conversions, Pre-Bent Lines, Brakes and More). I ended up making them work but I can’t say I recommend them. They sent me the wrong part twice! I couldn’t believe it. Then when they got here they didn’t fit right.... i had to bend them into shape. Worst of all the nut that screws into the wheel cylinder was way smaller than oem... a total PITA to tighten. I wish i had kept the original lines so I could put the old nut on and reflange the line. The new line was too long anyway so that would have worked.

Well I just got done making one talk about a pain. Have never bent a line like that did not see that part on in lines website

Well good luck. Probably easier to fix a repo piece than to just make it all yourself. Either way won't be easy I'm sure... haha

-
Back