71 Demon

-
I hope whomever bought read the ad "Minor things that can be fixed", that's a scary statement in itself.

If the seller puts that in his advertisement then he will tell the buyer about it. Nothing in that ad or about that car looks scary. BOOO!!

That's a dang nice car! Did 71 A body 340 cars not have the same HP exhaust manifolds as the 70 model A bodies? I thought they did, but I'm getting old and the semi important details like that are fading.....lol. If so, that car has the wrong passenger side manifold.

That's a dang nice car! Did 71 A body 340 cars not have the same HP exhaust manifolds as the 70 model A bodies? I thought they did, but I'm getting old and the semi important details like that are fading.....lol. If so, that car has the wrong passenger side manifold.
71 up pass side manifold is different than 68-70. Kim

That site has a huge list of cars for sale but I've found cars on there that sold years ago and they're still listed up there for sale with no sold sign.

That site has a huge list of cars for sale but I've found cars on there that sold years ago and they're still listed up there for sale with no sold sign.
Have had the same experience, called about a car once several years ago and the seller was surprised it was still on the site as he had sold it 3 years earlier.

-
Back