-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojoluv

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Thinking about selling my 71 Colt. This car is a full tube rolling chassis. The car is currently set up for a small block Chevy and a Powerglide but could easily be converted to just about anything. It has a narrowed Dana 60 with Strange Axles. 14x32 tire on the rear. Ladder bar and coilover rear suspension. The car has a fiberglass hood. It is missing the trunk lid but they can be purchased new at Rodnrace.com. The car has been off the track for years and will need work and updating. It has a swing out bar on the drivers door for easy access. New paint on the car. Pinto rack and pinion front suspension. Wrong year grill. This will make a cool car when done. I just have too many projects and have to let something go. I can email interested parties more pics. Just shoot me your email address. No title. $3800 or may trade. I have a new pair of W2/W5 chassis headers that can be purchased separately.

Louisville, Ky

Attachments

• IMAG0535.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 4,359
  • IMAG0534.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 3,637
  • IMAG0533.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 3,605
  • IMAG0536.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 3,879
  • IMAG0532.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 3,765
  • IMAG0531.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 4,690
Had I known I wouldn't gone to AZ and bought the one I bought. Great deal for someone. Good luck with the sale.

Here's a link to more pics! Click where it says "71 Colt - a set on Flickr"
[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/9476609@N06/sets/72157628437106371/"]71 Colt - a set on Flickr[/ame]

Interested In Your 71 dodge Colt. Can You Call Or Email Me With Your Phone Number

I also have a complete stock car with a good title. Sell the pair of Colts for $5500. Trade for a nice A-body rolling chassis for my W5 engine. Must be streetable or easily made streetable and have a title.

Attachments

• IMAG0631.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 2,450
  • IMAG0632.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 2,423
  • IMAG0633.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 2,446
  • IMAG0634.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 2,437
  • IMAG0635.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 2,531
Thinking about selling my 71 Colt. This car is a full tube rolling chassis. The car is currently set up for a small block Chevy and a Powerglide but could easily be converted to just about anything. It has a narrowed Dana 60 with Strange Axles. 14x32 tire on the rear. Ladder bar and coilover rear suspension. The car has a fiberglass hood. It is missing the trunk lid but they can be purchased new at Rodnrace.com. The car has been off the track for years and will need work and updating. It has a swing out bar on the drivers door for easy access. New paint on the car. Pinto rack and pinion front suspension. Wrong year grill. This will make a cool car when done. I just have too many projects and have to let something go. I can email interested parties more pics. Just shoot me your email address. No title. $3800 or may trade. I have a new pair of W2/W5 chassis headers that can be purchased separately.

Louisville, Ky

i am very interested in car. can you please e-mail more info i also have some items to trade if interested.
May i please have your e-mail?

Thank you!!

hello, i am the origanal owner. i would like to have it back, cheep!!! cause it has to be done all over to be put back on the track. and it was a hell of a ride in 1976

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back