-
Status
Not open for further replies.

howco4

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Very solid Scamp, with good running /6. $300.00. The only rust issues are in the lower qtrs. No rust throughs in the trunk and floorpan. The car is at my home in Renton Wa, and has a clear Wa. title. The car can be driven, but the A.T. does not shift into reverse. In my opinion, this is a very good value. I'm selling the car for a friend, and like me, has no room to store it. I can E-mail more pic's if needed. Howard

100_0977 (540 x 360).jpg

100_0978 (540 x 360).jpg

I bought a '73 Duster Sports Coupe for $400. It was very similar to this '71. I put $20,000 into it and sold it for $10,000. It was worth the 10 grand just to see it reborn as a 360/727/8.75 Suregrip coupe. Hope the guy that bought it appreciates it!

The car does need a little bodywork, the driver side front fender would have to replaced along with some dent straighting, but a very worthy project. Howard

That looks like an awesome deal, it's actually not that far from me other than the border and associated problems caused by that. Hmmmm

hello Howard:

I would like to come look at this car and possibly buy it, I live in Graham wa and could be there tonight.
Could you email me some more pics and a phone number asap. My email is racyroy1@comcast.net.

thanks a lot

Kevin

Kevin,
I was talking with Howard this morning on this car, I just forwarded the stuff to you he sent me.

Chuck

Wow what a great deal on an abody.
Go get it Kevin!!:thumblef:

Still looking for one here in Arkansas.:sad6:

Oh god another scamp and it's with in 2 or 3 miles of my house. I don't need another one, I don't need another one, I don't need another one, I don't need another one, I don't need another one.

Im selling my 73 scamp today the guy is on his way right now and I still have to finnish the 72 scamp. If I had the room and the time to play with it I would get that right now.

have no fear gents, this car now rests comfortably on a grassy patch next to my shop.

racy.:happy10:

SWEET!!! So are you ganna redo the scamp or one of the other 2 you have?

Do you have the long peice of chrome trim that goes along the bottom edge of the trunk lid? I need a good one of those and I may also need a good bolt in and go big bolt pattern 7 1/4 rear pretty soon.

360scamp I'm gonna redo the creme and gold, the blue one will become donor for interior, fenders etc etc. I'm not sure how far i'm gonna redo one or both, they'll both get paint, rust repair and the usuals. the chrome strip you are referring to has a 2" ding right of center but i'm guessin it could be pounded out. heres a pic of the ding you decide.

P1010008.JPG

P1010009.JPG

Its funny, every Scamp I have seen has the trunk emblems all the way to the left. Mine are over to the center much more.

IM000236.jpg

IM000236.jpg

IM000236.jpg

Good to see that you made it home in fine shape. Nice meeting you today. Howard

Wow what a great deal on an abody.
Go get it Kevin!!:thumblef:

Still looking for one here in Arkansas.:sad6:

if that car was even remotely close to me id have it.

somewhat hard to find a good one close to Northern arkansas.

Hello howard, yep made er home in fine shape, stopped and got a rad cap and gal of antifreeze put'em in and toodeled on home. 'Thanks again howard and it was real nice meeting you, hopefully not for the last time.

respects

kevin

There are still lots of good deals here in the northwest, as I look at Craigs list every so often. Also, they do not salt the roads around here, which allows the cars to be in a little better shape. Glad the car went to someone that is into Mopars. Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back