-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moper

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Ok, it's been listed here before. Now I just want out of it. It's a '71 Swinger, in primer, needs final blocking and paint, and a driveline. Currently has an 8 3/4 with 3.55s and Sure Grip and a 4sp setup. Blakc interior that needs work, was red exterior, black vinyl top, aftermarket sun roof. Hood is drilled for dual scoops. I have all parts to complete, not all are perfect, but whatever. Going wiht the roller is a floor shift column, and parts/trim to reassemble. I have all parts to finish as a 340 clone. But those are no longer included. Car has had front end work, and has big bolt '73 disc brakes in front, drum in rear. I did drive thec ar a few times before i took it apart. Body has domepacthing, and one new 1/4 skin installed. It has been in primer for two years now. I have two sets of bumpers for it too. Clear CT title. This is a project car that is 99% rust free (no car is original somewhere and 100% rust free..) and ready for blocking and painting. Asking $1900 or make an offer. I dont look back at these ads much. So PM me or email me at Dmador@Travelers.com

Here's some basic ones. I have a bunch more. PM me with email addresses and I'll forward you what I have. Resizing to post them is a PITA.

100_0825.jpg

100_0826.jpg

100_0827.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back