72 340 Demon Restore

-

Robzilla

Reaction score
I've had this Demon for many years and the pandemic has given me the "opportunity" to get back to the restoration process. Want to share some of the progress.

20200505_221208.jpg

20200511_160634.jpg

Nice
Pandemic is working for some of us!
Yep...Usually I travel Monday thru Friday for work. Not alot of time to work on this with that schedule. I've only traveled once in 6 months so getting the opportunity to work on this in the evenings and having great friends for motivation has really moved things along!

The caster system on this project are from US Car Tool. I highly recommend them.

That is going to make a nice car.

Awesome 72 Demon 340! Give us some details/options on this car. Original TB3 Super Blue, Hood Scoop/Hood Treatment and what else? 4 speed or auto? Let us know. Great car :thumbsup:

The car is a TB3 blue 340 automatic. The scoop and hood treatment are non original for this car. Being a big fan of these 2 options though; they are on the car now. Interior was originally blue hounds tooth but I'm switching to black vinyl.

Interesting story about this car that I posted years ago. My brother in law "Darndart" on this site has the consecutive numbered 340 TB3 blue Demon to this one!

Interesting story about this car that I posted years ago. My brother in law "Darndart" on this site has the consecutive numbered 340 TB3 blue Demon to this one!
Was you our your brother in law I met at a car show this summer telling me the same story.
Outstanding build your doing hope to see it at some car shows real soon.

You'll have to post a side x side picture of them when it's complete. Looking slick!

Wow great looking car! You do some fantastic work, can't wait to see the rest of your build.
:thumbsup:

That blue houndstooth interior would set this thing off! I'd strongly reconsider that!!!

The car is a TB3 blue 340 automatic. The scoop and hood treatment are non original for this car. Being a big fan of these 2 options though; they are on the car now. Interior was originally blue hounds tooth but I'm switching to black vinyl.
Wow column shift bench seat with the base blue houndstooth interior! That's very cool. Manual Steering and brakes? Love it keep the pictures coming!

-
Back