-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tleroy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
72-73 Duster rear seat. Dirt, but no rips in the upholstery. Seat located in Northern Kentucky just minutes from downtown Cincinnati, Ohio. Asking $150

Duster Rr Seat.jpg

Okay so I wonder how much to shipped I know large item so what Fastenal shipped in small crate .

I had never used Fastenal until last week when I shipped a Transmission to Delaware. The buyer setup everything. I just had to package it up and drop it off. If you would like to do the same, let me know. Thanks,

Sure c
I had never used Fastenal until last week when I shipped a Transmission to Delaware. The buyer setup everything. I just had to package it up and drop it off. If you would like to do the same, let me know. Thanks,
Sure can so could be a large box such as size of bumper box from the dealership sort like that should be plenty of room to drop in.

I would have to find a box big enough to ship in. I happened to have a small skid laying around and shrink wrapped the transmission to it. Contact Fastenal to find out their requirements and let me know. Thanks,

Okay which one Fastenal location and phone number so I can call.
I would have to find a box big enough to ship in. I happened to have a small skid laying around and shrink wrapped the transmission to it. Contact Fastenal to find out their requirements and let me know. Thanks,

If this will work in a 1971 Duster I will take it! I can pick it up and will give you $100.00.
It should work in your 71. You can confirm here on the site. I have a couple interested parties looking into shipping. I'd rather not ship if I don't have to.

It should work in your 71. You can confirm here on the site. I have a couple interested parties looking into shipping. I'd rather not ship if I don't have to.
Are the springs in good shape? The ones I have are really rusty! If you could send me some pictures of the bottom sides of both and if they are good I will take them. I can pay by Paypal or cash when I pick them up. You are only a few hours away and I could drive your way saturday early.

Good Morning. The springs have rust, but feel firm. Padding is in good condition also. Additional pictures added below:

Duster Seat 1.jpg

Duster Seat 2.jpg

Duster Seat 3.jpg

Duster Seat 4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back