72 dart wiring harnesss - pictures

-

kh00054

Reaction score
started putting in the harness. Course I had to pull the old one out. Took about an hour cause I labeled everything as I went since this is my first and hopefully last time doing this. I had some cut wires and some that weren't connected to anything. Does anybody know where I can get a wiring diagram for a 72 dodge dart?
There was a small black box that I know is not OEM. I took some pictures of it. It was connected to the coil and had a red hot wire to the starter solenoid and what i think is the blower for the heat/ac unit. I think it's a switch but not sure. It should be last picture that I uploaded. What do you guys think?

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

There was a small black box that I know is not OEM. I took some pictures of it. It was connected to the coil and had a red hot wire to the starter solenoid and what i think is the blower for the heat/ac unit. I think it's a switch but not sure. It should be last picture that I uploaded. What do you guys think?

thats a relay. don't know why they would have it where they do though.

I agree, it's a relay and judging from the wire colors and crimp-ons it's aftermarket stuff possibly for the headlights.

oh its no doubt after market. a lot of guys do use them for headlights but he said this is hooked to the blower motor for some reason.

It was connected to the coil and had a red hot wire to the starter solenoid and what i think is the blower for the heat/ac unit.

-
Back