-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparGod

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   1
Contact seller
I have a Good 72 dart/ Demon Grille with ALL the mounting tabs still on it. It has 2 fins missing in a 1.5-2" spot. It also has the headlight bezels which are also undamaged! Asking $250.00

I also have both 72 dart / Demon front fenders with extensions. These are VERY nice with NO RUST! Asking $250 each for these.
I am located in southern NJ. Thanks!! 8)

Can deliver to Englishtown or Carlisle.

I also have a nice front valance for $150.00!

Here are some quick PICS I took.

MVC-161S.JPG

MVC-162S.JPG

MVC-163S.JPG

MVC-164S.JPG

Would you be able to ship the right fender to 59542 Montana and if so how much???? thanks Darryl

Not sure how to ship fenders. I have heard Greyhound, but I don't have a terminal close by. I would guess the shipping to be $150-200 for the pair, but that is just a guess.

I'll take less for the grille with bezels.

Grille alone - $150.00

Bezels alone - $75.00

or $200 for it all! 8)

could you bring the fender to englishtown and let me know how much your looking to get thanks.... 2nd chance

could you bring the fender to englishtown and let me know how much your looking to get thanks.... 2nd chance

I would take $250 for the fender. I planned on taking it to Carlisle. I can probably get it to Englishtown if you are interested. 8)

Mopargod Thanks a million for your time and effort to deliver the fender to the UPS Store. Definately not your fault, but this will be the most expensive Demon fender on any Canadian car thanks to UPS!! Darryl

Mopargod Thanks a million for your time and effort to deliver the fender to the UPS Store. Definately not your fault, but this will be the most expensive Demon fender on any Canadian car thanks to UPS!! Darryl

I heard the shipping quote. I was thinking $150 tops! Guess we should have tried FedEx??

Could you check on shipping for the grille and bezels to 50109 granger, iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back