-
Status
Not open for further replies.

riegerplumb

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
First off I hope everybody who reads my ad is doing well.Purchased a 72 H code duster from a fellow FABO member.Was converted to an automatic and it is going to stay that way.Selling all 4 speed components together and this will be a pick up at my garage in the 19609 zip code.Located an hour and change from Carlisle(75 miles) and 15 minutes from Maple Grove Raceway.Previous owner had trans inspected at a local shop and was told it was in excellent shape and needed nothing.He then went on to install a new clutch kit and drove it very sparingly before going to the automatic.This is a numbers matching A833 to the duster.Was manufactured Dec 71.Anyone interested is free to pull off cover for inspection before purchase..Member I purchased from is well known on here.Trans,shifter,linkage,bell,clutch,bearing,fork,flywheel,crossmember,mount,zbar,pedal assembly and all related hardware for install...I tried to capture all pieces in pictures...thanks Rob.

IMG_0155.JPG

IMG_0162.JPG

IMG_0158.JPG

IMG_0163.JPG

IMG_0164.JPG

IMG_0165.JPG

IMG_0166.JPG

IMG_0167.JPG

IMG_0168.JPG

IMG_0169.JPG

I listed in my ad that it is numbers matching to my car so any potential buyer would know exactly what it came out of and if they show up at my garage they can double-check the transmission serial number against the car's VIN number. car is highly modified and will never be going back to original. please only reply or private message me if you are serious about buying this package thank you very much.

Last edited:
Consider it sold I can have someone there to pick it up how would you like it pay for? PayPal venmo

Sold to Danial...thanks FABO.........Administrator please mark sold,,thank you
The seller is responsible for marking their own ads sold. (Below the thread title) thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back