72 duster 440 swap

-
Josh

Nice Duster, & great wheel choice. Post more pictures!

I believe I'm using the same oil pan as you on my '68 383 Dart. If you are using the one with 187 stamped on the rear 1/2 of it, mine interfered with the center link right where the cutout ends. A little hammer persuasion created the clearance I needed. Hopefully, with your completed installation/mounting, you didn't need to--please report back & let us know what pan you used (is it the 187?), and if your installation gave you the clearance you needed!

Can you show us pictures of the left side of the engine bay & how your manifold fits? It looks like you are using a mid-70's manifold that I used to see on 400's in C-bodies back in the day. But show us how all that looks.
I went a V8 pitman arm and a little gentle perswasion gave me the clearance I will try to get you a pic this weekend if it's not raining again

Ok guys been a very long time since I've been on here but the toy is road worthy! Took her out on the maiden voyage today!!! I want to post a video but it won't let me so here's a picture! Tell me whatcha all think
Resized_20200612_160250.jpeg

-
Back