72 duster

-

joseph schrom

Reaction score
I got a 1972 duster that I am restoring I got the car when I was in 11th grade just got out on Monday and just got started on it and it has a 225 slant six with 92000 original miles automatic paid 700 and before I was in the 11th grade I would stand by my locker like keep saying I need a toy and got me one and had a pic taken for my year book with me next to it and they showed it on the screen for the memory slide so you can say I all ready had a car show in the school

I got a 1972 duster that I am restoring I got the car when I was in 11th grade just got out on Monday and just got started on it and it has a 225 slant six with 92000 original miles automatic paid 700 and before I was in the 11th grade I would stand by my locker like keep saying I need a toy and got me one and had a pic taken for my year book with me next to it and they showed it on the screen for the memory slide so you can say I all ready had a car show in the school
Welcome, good for you on the Duster. In the future, please use periods (.) in place of conjunctions (and). Makes it easier to understand what you are conveying.

my dad just got our old truck back 2001 dodge ram 1500 it came from Virginia and it had $600 wheels put on a bull bar was put on and it booked for $7000 my cousin got it he spray paints it and even paints the bumpers and the $600 wheels if I showed you what it looked like before and after could see how my cousin is

I guess they dont teach punctuation in school these days much like it’s a different math compared to the past but then I guess things change and the educated folks are supposed to support these kids who are just expressing themselves in a different way that is not the easiest way to understand since a run on sentence is considered ok these days but it still is difficult to read even if we were hip and trendy and imagine if you were reading a cover letter for a job application and came across this example would probably lead you to toss it right into the garbage

Reading your posts is beyond painful.
Helen Keller and Stevie Wonder have better grammar than you.
Chevy forum to the left...please

well my cousin is 25 we all told him when he had it that the steering box from a 2wheel drive won't work in a 4wheel drive he dose cob jobbing on everything but I always tell him when you do it always do it right

I guess they dont teach punctuation in school these days much like it’s a different math compared to the past but then I guess things change and the educated folks are supposed to support these kids who are just expressing themselves in a different way that is not the easiest way to understand since a run on sentence is considered ok these days but it still is difficult to read even if we were hip and trendy and imagine if you were reading a cover letter for a job application and came across this example would probably lead you to toss it right into the garbage

You realize that in that particular post, you used 106 words, and not a single punctuation mark, right?
If you did that on purpose it was pretty hilarious, otherwise, it's kinda ironic.

You realize that in that particular post, you used 106 words, and not a single punctuation mark, right?
If you did that on purpose it was pretty hilarious, otherwise, it's kinda ironic.

Oh yes, it was on purpose. I was going cross eyed while creating it but sadly it was lost on who needed to notice it the most.

-
Back