'72 Restify

-

clhyer

Reaction score
Mornin' folks.
A new poster here, glad to have found y'all. After a long patient search I have found a '72 Duster with a fairly straight body in need of an engine and transmission. I hope to do a mild restify on this. A newer motor (magnum V6 or 318) and transmission (auto), disc brakes and some few other upgrades. My goal is to make it a nice reliable daily driver. My daughter may end up with it...
Anyhow, looking for any advise y'all can share on where to start. I've got Mopar Chasiss Secrets and a new Schumacher catalog on the way. Other web sites or A body specific forums?

FWIW, my son and I are completing a ground up restoration of my old '67 Firebird which will be his. We should be finished this spring at which time I want to go all out on the Duster. My daily driver is a '99 Dakota which my daughter is claiming...
Thanks!
Cal

WELCOME, This site has a lot of great members and is an excellent source for information. Post some pictures of your Duster so we can see what it looks like now and how it changes as you progress over time !!

Welcome to our little corner of the Net:burnout:
Post some pics. for us when you can.

-
Back