-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparvinny

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
Hi - I'm looking for the small block 727 trans shift bracket for a column shift A-Body. This the bracket that attaches to the LH front trans tab. The bracket is flat where it attaches to the tab on the trans, it transitions down, then goes up. Please send me a PM, if have one available.

Thanks
Vinny

Trans Shift Linkage Bracket.PNG

I have the complete linkage set for 727 trans column shift. 67-76 $90 shipped like new all clips and parts included. They are all assembled and connected for easy install. I also have 904 linkage. same price this is bare metal no paint.

DSCN0894.JPG

DSCN0895.JPG

DSCN0896.JPG

Last edited:
I have the complete linkage set for 727 trans column shift. 67-76 $90 shipped like new all clips and parts included. They are all assembled and connected for easy install. I also have 904 linkage. same price

Okay, any luck on the Duster drive shaft? Or tinted 2-door glass for a 70 Dart?

Didn't I send you a picture of the Duster 340 auto drive shaft? I do not have dart glass only Duster, Demon, some Barracuda

Sorry... Yes, you sent pics, but you were checking on estimated shipping on the drive shaft to 48042. I just wanted to know if you obtained a rough estimate.

Thanks
Vinny

I sent you pics and showed you that real small dent in it and you never said you wanted it, Or yeah you would take it . So it got put away. My son took it apart and polished the slip yoke I saw it laying on the bench. I don't know what he did with the shaft. It should be standing up down there.

Why don't you just call me during the day when I am roaming in the shop. I only come on here at certain times during the day and at night. By tomorrow I will forget. I'm 63 two grand children here all day 3 and 5 yrs old. They are constantly riding into the garage to help. The one thinks we are building him an "Ironman" suit.

I am a pretty busy old guy. And you are not the only one with a wish list. I have several items coming and going all day long. The UPS and FedEx guys already now the dogs by name. Between the tooling and motor parts that come here its a full time job just taking care of My sons shipping for his orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back